Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

About Syaraabun and Me

Winarso D Widodo.

Working at the Institut Pertanian Bogor (IPB) as a lecturer in the Department of Agronomy and Horticulture. As a sideline, I was the perpetrator of the MLM PT Melia Nature Indonesia (PT MNI), which sold only two kinds of products, namely Propolis and Biyang Spray.

Usefulness of propolis in helping me obtain decent stamina, and the results are far more decent business again, moving thoughts to share information. Which will be presented in this special Web Blog Syaraabun about Propolis which in Arabic (my guess) is that the Lord hath spoken Syaraabun have healing properties for humans (QS 16:68-69).

Syaraabun, so I think it is not honey, but a colorful liquid that is released from the abdomen of bees. Not collected like-bee pollen, royal jelly or honey. Because honey is not syaraabun Arabic (as is widely translated in tarjamah-tarjamah and interpretations in general, Quran), but 'asalun.' So even though I am not a religious or spiritualist, I am selling Propolis acts that, partly a manifestation of my implementation of the information contained in the Scriptures, and the results of this effort can be as well, I made a means implementation of a very important pillars of Islam that is Anhar (sacrifice for humanity) as surah Kautsar contained in paragraph 3.

This is about me and syaraabun.
Hopefully useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment